Join NARI St. Louis Today
The above application is the official application that will need to be submitted at the end. Not interested in joining yet but want to learn more? Contact us here for more information.
NARI Code of Ethics
Each member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry agrees to comply with the NARI bylaws and is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business:
• By promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety
• By making all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer
• By writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws • By promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints
• By refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition
• By attaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities
• By attaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities
• By taking appropriate action to preserve the health and safety of employees, trade contractors and clients
This upload button is supported by Dropbox.com.